Are you looking for a new challenge in 2017?
The Kiltwalk is an annual walking event held at different locations around Scotland that see thousands of people walk miles for the charity of their choice. We want you to join our team, whether you choose to walk 23, 15 or 6 miles, we will support you every step of the way.
The Kiltwalk is held at four locations across Scotland:
- Glasgow - Sunday 30th April
- Aberdeen - Sunday 4th June
- Dundee - Sunday 20th August
- Edinburgh - Sunday 17th September
Sign-up and be part of Team Scottish Families - #TeamSFAD!
We will provide:
- An exclusive training plan from Glasgow gym, AG Fitness
- A team training event led by a personal trainer
- Fundraising pack to help you smash your fundraising goal - includes a t-shirt!
All Kiltwalkers get free drinks and snacks en route, a hot meal when you pass the finish line, a medal, and the chance to relax and enjoy the party atmosphere in the Kiltwalk village once you pass the finish line.
There is NO minimum sponsorship. All we ask if that you raise as much as you can for Scottish Families. Registration is £31.62 for the 23 or the 14-mile options, and £13.20 for the 6-mile route.
All you need to do is go to the Kiltwalk website, select the event(s) you want to take part in and select 'Scottish Families Affected by Alcohol and Drugs' from the drop-down charity list. Registration is quick and easy!