#MyFamilyMyRights – AGM
Join us for the second event in our My Family, My Rights programme in Glasgow on the 23rd November 2019!
Through photographs and drama, our AGM event hosted by comedian Garry Little will give insight into the experience many young people face when they are affected by a loved one’s alcohol or drug use.
The day will include the premiere of ‘What About Us?’ a drama co-written and performed by our young person’s group Routes, hear from someone in recovery and his relationship with his family, and enjoy a light lunch followed by our AGM.
Scottish Families is launching a My Family, My Rights programme of work to help ensure that the rights and commitments outlined in Rights, Respect and Recovery become reality for families across Scotland.
Our My Family, My Rights programme includes:
• My Family, My Rights events (in Glasgow, Highlands and Fife).
• Campaigning and awareness-raising – so families and services are aware of these new rights and commitments, how to access them and what to do if their rights are not upheld;
• Learning and development – so families and the workforce can learn more about a rights-based approach for families and how to bring this to life;
• Advocacy training for our staff and volunteers – so our work is embedded in a robust rights-based framework (working in partnership with Reach Advocacy); and
• Advocacy support for families – so we can test out whether families need additional support to access their rights, and how this can best be delivered across Scotland.
Phone Number : 0141 465 7523
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/my-family-my-rights-glasgow-scottish-families-agm-tickets-75282926259
Address : Fifteen Ninety Nine 232-242 Saint Vincent Street Glasgow
Post Code : G2 5RJ