#MyFamilyMyRights – Highlands Roadshow (Fort William)
Join us for our first Highland Roadshow in our My Family, My Rights programme in Fort William on the 6th of November!
Join us for a cuppa, crafts & a conversation about #MyFamilyMyRights and the Scottish Government’s Alcohol & Drug Strategy!
We welcome families and people from Highlands communities to talk to
us about their human rights in the strategy and about what
this means for them and their community.
Our My Family, My Rights programme includes:
• My Family, My Rights events (in Glasgow, Highlands and Fife).
• Campaigning and awareness-raising – so families and services are aware of these new rights and commitments, how to access them and what to do if their rights are not upheld;
• Learning and development – so families and the workforce can learn more about a rights-based approach for families and how to bring this to life;
• Advocacy training for our staff and volunteers – so our work is embedded in a robust rights-based framework (working in partnership with Reach Advocacy); and
• Advocacy support for families – so we can test out whether families need additional support to access their rights, and how this can best be delivered across Scotland.
Phone Number : 0141 465 7523
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/myfamilymyrights-highlands-roadshow-fort-william-tickets-76416655273
Address : DMAC Halls The Parade Fort William
Post Code : PH33 6BA