Home Forums Newbies Corner Advice

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #6640
    Stephanie Siegerson

    Hi looking for advice on the best place to go form my partner to get help. He is addicted to coke wants help but I dont know how where to turn.I think he would rather talk to someone who has experience rather than NHS etc. He has tried his gp they just give him antidepressants and sleeping pills and is on a very long waiting list for a counsellor. We are living apart at the minute as we have two kids and I dont want them round his mood swings.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies.