Host your own
Hosting a fundraising event is a great way to bring your friends and family together and work towards raising a great total together. No matter the size and shape of your event, we would love to hear all about it and help you in any way we can.
How we can help
Ideas and tip on how to maximise your fundraising
- Scottish Families materials including t-shirts, pens and our well-known teabags and bracelets
- More information on what we do and family support – leaflets, banners and more!
- Need a speaker? One of our staff would be happy to come along and fill your guests in about our charity.
Inspiration and ideas
- Coffee Morning – a classic for a reason! Coffee mornings are easy to organise but don’t underestimate how much they can raise, especially if you have some talented bakers on your side. Charge for entry or charge per cake.
- Afternoon Tea/Dinner Party – take it to the next level and host a sophisticated afternoon tea or dinner party. Ask your guests to make a donation when they come along.
- Pyjama party/Movie night – self-explanatory and always great and cosy.
Sports Day – not just for the playground!
Because we believe that everyone can benefit from having some alcohol-free space, we do not promote events that involve alcohol or use alcohol as prizes and we would ask our supporters to do the same.
Fundraise at work
We love working with companies – big and small! Fundraising at work is a great way to get your staff together and motivate your team.