The Bereavement Training course focuses on bereavement through drugs or alcohol and the impact it has on bereaved families. The course also covers specific issues around drug-related deaths.
By completing this training you will be able to:
- Define a drug or alcohol-related death
- Identify key overdose risks
- Recognise stigma and isolation in relation to a drug or alcohol-related death
- Recognise practical issues specific to a drug-related death
- Recognise key messages from ‘Bereaved Through Substance Use’
- Recognise self-care and support for the workforce impacted by a drug or alcohol-related death
The Bereavement Training course is £500 for a half-day of training with a max of 15 participants.
We have worked with families and organisations that help and support families for over fifteen years. We have been given invaluable information from family members to be able to provide these courses to the alcohol, drug and wider workforce, and to have people living with someone else’s alcohol or drug use recognised and supported.
Depending on exact requirements and expenses, generally, our courses are £500 for a half-day course or £900 for a full-day course. Each course can take up to fifteen members of staff. For larger groups, we can run two half-day courses for the full-day rate.
We can deliver learning & development online using Zoom or Microsoft Teams, and to address screen fatigue the ½ day delivery is broken down into two separate 2-hour sessions which can be scheduled normally a week apart. The delivery via two separate 2-hour sessions further ensures the integrity of the training is not diluted.
How to Book
If you would like some further information or would like to book onto the course contact us at email@example.com.
You can also fill out our training enquiry form.