Nutella Hot Chocolate
3 tablespoons Nutella
314ml milk (skimmed, semi-skimmed, whole, almond, oat, whatever you like)
- Put Nutella and 78ml of milk in a small saucepan over medium heat
- Whisk until it’s all blended
- Add remaining milk, increase heat to medium-high and whisk until it’s all hot and frothy.
Mulled Apple Juice
1L apple juice
Strips of orange peel
1 cinnamon stick; plus extra for garnish
Sugar or honey, to taste
- Simmer the apple juice with the strips of orange peel, cinnamon stick and cloves for about 5-10 minutes until all the flavours have infused. Sweeten to taste with sugar or honey.
- Serve each drink with a little orange peel and a piece of cinnamon stick, if you like.
Apple, Elderflower and Mint Sparkle
75ml elderflower cordial
1L cloudy apple juice
Small handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
Bottle of sparkling water
- Mix elderflower cordial with cloudy apple juice in a large serving jug with plenty of ice. Add a small handful of mint leaves, stir well.
- Add the sparkling water.
- Service in a champagne flute with a sprig of mint for decoration.
85ml ginger ale
30ml apple juice
50ml cranberry juice
Splash of lemon or lime juice
3 tablespoons of sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon completely blended
- Rub a lemon or lime around the rim of your glass and then dip into the sugar/cinnamon mix.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the cranberry and apple juice.
- Add a splash of fresh juice of lemon or lime.
- Top off with ginger ale.
- Service in your pre-dipped glass.