Policy & Reports
Scottish Families plays an active role in shaping and influencing policy and practice. We are members of a number of expert groups and partnerships, including parliamentary cross-party groups, local and national strategy and service development groups, and advocacy groups.
Through our policy work we aim to:
- Raise the profile of families affected by alcohol and drugs
- Ensure families have a strong voice
- Share learning and evidence
- Influence changes and improvements in policy and practice
- Tackle stigma
- Increase understanding and connections.
Click on the headings below to view the Report/Briefing Paper: