Scottish Families, along with other national charities, often respond to policy proposals and consultations that are within our remit. This is an important part of what we do as it allows for the voices of families to be heard in policy and policymaking processes. Responding to consultations and policies strengthens our voice in issues that impact families and ensures that families are on the agenda.
- Alcohol Advertising and Promotion Consultation – March 2023
- A Human Rights Bill for Scotland Consultation – October 2023
- Mental Health Strategy Response – September 2022
- Drug Death Prevention Bill Consultation – September 2022
- Right to Recovery Bill Response – January 2022
- A New Suicide Prevention Strategy for Scotland Article Response – August 2022