COVID – Aberdeen Integrated Alcohol Service (MacRobin Centre)
After referral all patients will be assessed in line with Covid guidelines. All contact with the service must be via phone. Do not attend the clinic if you do not have an appointment.
The Integrated Alcohol Service offers help, support and treatment to individuals, who have problems relating to alcohol use and dependence. The aim is to assist you to stabilise your alcohol use, whilst offering help to enable you to tackle issues in your life that are being affected by your alcohol use.
- Assessment for appropriate treatment and support such as mental health assessments, residential or community detoxification and rehabilitation with aftercare
- Help to minimise harm related to alcohol misuse
- Help to understand the risks of alcohol misuse
- Help to improve overall health and wellbeing
- Assistance for you in withdrawing from alcohol safety
- Help you make and maintain positive lifestyle changes
- Advice on benefits, housing, employment, debt and training
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Harm Reduction