COVID – ADAPT Recovery Clinic- Kirkcaldy
Due to Covid19 drop ins are not operational. Face to face support by appointment only. Contact service via phone
The ADAPT Substance Recovery project provides early intervention and access to recovery for anyone in Fife concerned about a growing alcohol or drug problem.
- ADAPT provide free and confidential 1-1 sessions throughout Fife.
- ADAPT Support Workers will assess your needs and help you access the services you require.
- Information and advice about alcohol, drugs and issues such as housing, money and relationships,
- Access to Naloxone (reverses Opioid overdose)
- Information on Needle exchange services
- Referral to the service which is right for you,
- Waiting time to support from ADAPT Support Worker,
- Quick access to ADAPT counselling.
- Details of drops ins available here (NO DROP IN CLINICS – APPOINTMENT ONLY until restrictions ease)
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Adult Drug Treatment
- Harm Reduction