ADAPT Recovery Clinic – Glenrothes
The ADAPT Substance Recovery project provides early intervention and access to recovery for anyone in Fife concerned about a growing alcohol or drug problem.
- ADAPT provide free and confidential 1-1 sessions throughout Fife.
- ADAPT Support Workers will assess your needs and help you access the services you require.
- Information and advice about alcohol, drugs and issues such as housing, money and relationships,
- Access to Naloxone (reverses Opioid overdose)
- Information on Needle exchange services
- Referral to the service which is right for you,
- Waiting time to support from ADAPT Support Worker,
- Quick access to ADAPT counselling.
Drop in available Wednesdays from 2pm-4pm. Drop ins available at different times/days see link below
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Adult Drug Treatment
- Blood Borne Viruses (HIV HepC Hepatitis)
- Needle Exchange
- Young Persons Alcohol Treatment
- Young Persons Drug Treatment