COVID – Alcohol Carers Together (ACT)
- Group is not able to meet face to face
- Support still being offered to families via phone
Do you live with or care for someone with an alcohol issue? Renfrewshire Carers Centre and the Integrated Alcohol Team operate a carers group which will support and educate you in the many issues that this can bring.
ACT (Alcohol Carers Together) group meets within the Renfrewshire Carers Centre
For more information please contact:
- Elle at Renfrewshire Carers Centre on 0141 887 3643
- Thomas at the Integrated Alcohol Team on 0141 314 4277
Calls will be confidential.
- Family Support - Kinship Care