Andy’s Man Club – Dunfermline (Men Only) – COVID 18.06.21
Group is meeting face to face within current guidelines.
- Please do not attend if you or anyone you have been in contact with are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the whole session (unless exempt or it is feasible to sit 2 metres apart). If you forget your mask there will be some disposable ones available.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for you to use also.
- Social distancing measures need to be adhered to at all times please.
This group is open to any man over the age of 18 that may be going through a difficult time managing their emotional wellbeing and mental health. If you have had issues regarding mental health in the past or are looking to support like minded men please come along.
The group meets every Monday at 7pm to have a cuppa and a chat to provide mutual support to one another. You don’t have to get in touch before attending just come along. If you feel you would rather make contact first pop a message through the Facebook page and we will reply to you.
- Mental Wellbeing Support & Services