Barnardos Strengthening Families Programme Angus
Programme consists of attending weekly sessions for 7 weeks. Facilitated in Dundee and Angus. Parents and young people attend separate skill building sessions for the first hour, then break for 30 minutes and then come together for another hour in a supervised family session.
The aim of the programme is to:
- Build life skills in young people and parents;
- Reduce alcohol misuse and other behavioural problems during adolescence and;
- To strengthen parent/child relationships.
- Who can refer: Self referral/any agency.
Phone Number : 01241 873146
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.barnardos.org.uk/angus-family-support.htm
Address : Grenfell House Centre Arbroath
Post Code : DD1 1JF
- Family Support (1 to 1 support)
- Young Persons Family Support