Advocacy is About
- Having your voice heard
- Having your right and interests protected
- Being safeguarded when you are unable to safeguard yourself
- Being listened to
- Having your views taken into account
- Being treated as an equal
Independent Advocacy is a way for people with Addictions to get information about their rights, about the services and support they can access, to have as much control as possible over their lives, and to make sure their voices are heard properly.
There is sometimes a stigma associated with Addictions that can act as a barrier to the rest of their lives. We support people with Addictions with things like:
- Accessing Addiction support.
- Accessing Mental Health support.
- Housing issues.
- Children’s Hearings and Children’s Panels.
- Ceartas can support people with Addictions by giving them information about their options and their rights, supporting them with accessing services and support, and making sure they get the help they really want.
Phone Number : 0141 775 0433
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://www.ceartas.org.uk/
Address : Ceartas Advocacy Suites 5 – 7, McGregor House 10 Donaldson Crescent Kirkintilloch
Post Code : G66 1XF
- Advocacy Services