East Ayrshire Advocacy Services
If you or somebody you know is aged 16 or over and lives in the East Ayrshire Council area and have;
- an alcohol addiction
- a drug addiction
And would like someone to support you t make your views known about things which effect your life – this service could be for you.
Our Peer Advocates could;
- Accompany you to medical appointments or meetings
- Help you to access recovery support groups or activities
- Support you to contact agencies eg, DWP, Housing, Addiction Services etc
- Help you to find out information
- Assist you in relapse prevention
Get in touch to see how we can support you or your family today.
- Advocacy Services