Family Support Group (CRAFT)
Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) is available to anyone affected by a loved one’s addiction.
- Meet other families going through the same as you
- Talk about worries and fears
- Learn how to put boundaries down and what enabling is
- Get support to motivate your loved one into treatment.
What is it?
Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT) teaches family and friends effective strategies for helping their loved one make positive changes. CRAFT works to impact the loved one’s behaviour by changing the way the family interacts and communicates with them. It has three aims:
- Reduce loved one’s substance use
- support loved one into treatment
- Improve the wellbeing of the family member
What will it involve?
After contacting the service you will be invited to a one to one meeting to discuss specific needs and expectations. CRAFT will then be delivered over three workshop sessions with a small number of other family members.
For further information contact Lauren Cooke.
Phone Number : 01563 573966
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Kilmarnock Station Heritage Trust Station Brae Kilmarnock
Post Code : KA1 2AF
- Family Support Group