Change Grow Live Recovery Service – North West Hub
Recovery Hubs are one-stop shops offering a full range of drug and alcohol treatment and support services. Each is run by a team of the voluntary sector, NHS and social work staff.
Accessing the hubs is easy. If you can, we recommend that you come to a drop-in session where the worker will listen, give advice and options including a recovery plan with you. If you agree with a plan with them, they will organise the next steps. The service is confidential. If you want to know more about how we manage privacy, please contact the hub by phone.
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Adult Drug Treatment
- Blood Borne Viruses (HIV HepC Hepatitis)
- Carer/Kinship Carer Support
- Family Support (1 to 1 support)
- Harm Reduction
- Young Persons Alcohol Treatment
- Young Persons Drug Treatment
- Young Persons Family Support