SMART Family & Friends Port Glasgow (Moving On)
Group meets each Wednesday 2-4pm
The SMART Family & Friends Programme is designed to help you achieve a healthy, positive and balanced lifestyle while supporting your loved one in a meaningful and truly helpful way.
- Teaches self-empowerment and self-reliance
- Teaches tools and techniques for self-directed change
- Change and Motivation – To support a Loved One toward a positive lifestyle change, restore some balance to your own life, or both, this topic will help you to understand how we change and why we change.
- Self-Care & Self-Rewards – This topic provides tools for assessing your current levels of emotional distress and helps you restore balance to your life in order to calmly and effectively manage the challenges you face.
- Positive Communication – Learning to communicate in a positive way and listen to your loved one effectively are skills that can lead to an improved relationship and the possibility of collaboration vs confrontation
If you would rather have one to one support contact Moving On office and an appointment can be booked with their CRAFT family support worker.
- Family Support (1 to 1 support)
- Family Support Group