Tayside Council on Alcohol (TCA) Perth
TCA is an independent voluntary sector agency working with people across Tayside who are experiencing problems with their own or another persons alcohol use.
Services offered are;
- support and counselling services,
- advice and information services,
- alcohol services,
- cannabis services,
- support for those worried about someone else’s drinking,
- peer support groups,
- children and young person services.
Appointments usually provided within 2 weeks of your initial contact.
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Family Support (1 to 1 support)
- Mutual Aid
- Young Persons Alcohol Treatment
- Young Persons Drug Treatment
- Young Persons Family Support