Tayside Substance Misuse Team – Perth & Kinross Drop in
Drop-in service available from 0900-1200 hours every Monday.
The Team works to support people who are using drugs and/or alcohol to make positive changes to their lives and to reduce harm caused by drug and/or alcohol use.
We provide support, advice, and guidance to:
- people with problem drug or alcohol use,
- people who are homeless,
- people who are leaving prison,
- people who have been diagnosed with a blood-borne virus,
- people who care for and/or are affected by someone’s drug, alcohol use, blood-borne virus through our icon carers support service [289Kb].
Who can access the service?
Our service is available to residents of Perth and Kinross who are over 16 and can include:
- an individual assessment;
- support for family members/carers
- a personal care plan we agree with you;
- advice and information;
- emotional and practical support;
- finding new ways to cope;
- group support or one to one sessions;
- learning life skills;
- access to complementary therapies;
- information about drugs and/or alcohol.
See link for information leaflets.
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Adult Drug Treatment
- Blood Borne Viruses (HIV HepC Hepatitis)
- Carer/Kinship Carer Support
- Family Support (1 to 1 support)
- Harm Reduction
- Needle Exchange
- Young Persons Alcohol Treatment
- Young Persons Drug Treatment