Young People Substance Use Service (YPSUS)
The Young People Substance Use Service (YPSUS) is a partnership of Edinburgh agencies working with young people (up to the age of 21) who use drugs (including alcohol)
What we offer
- Advice and information: accurate and factual information about drugs and alcohol.
- One to one support: We offer a range of holistic support and will work with young people to explore what will best meet their needs. This includes creating a safe, confidential space for young people to talk to a worker about their concerns, set goals and/ or explore positive coping mechanisms
- Treatment: NHS Lothian’s Adolescence Substance Use Service (ASUS) offers medical treatment for young people who are using drugs (including alcohol).
How to access the service:
Young people can make contact themselves, be referred by a professional or come to a drop in. You can contact the Young People Substance Use Service on 0131 529 6700 during office hours or email email@example.com. or directly approach one of the individual services which make up the partnership:
Phone Number : 0131 529 6700
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 82 - 86 Great Junction Street Edinburgh
Post Code : EH6 5LL
- Young Persons Alcohol Treatment
- Young Persons Drug Treatment