Happy new year everyone – we hope you’re ready to take on a fundraising challenge this year!
- Supernova Run (18th – 20th March 2022)
- Kiltwalk 2022 (various dates and locations)
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival (28th – 29th May 2022)
- Loch Ness Marathon (2nd October 2022)
All of these events are ready to book now – just fill in our form below and our Community Fundraiser Clare will be in touch with full details on how to get involved and fundraise in 2022.
If you have another event in mind, get in touch with Clare as we’d love to hear about it!
We believe #ChangeWillCome but we can only carry out our work thanks to trusts, grants, and donations like yours.
Signing up to take part in an event and fundraise is a brilliant way to support our work. All our participants get a t-shirt, sponsor forms, and our help to get you to your fundraising goal. Use the form link below to sign-up for an event!
How do your donations support families affected by alcohol and drugs?
- £18 could pay for a session of one to one support, giving families a place to speak and be heard
- £40 could pay for an hour of bereavement counselling, supporting anyone who has lost a loved one through alcohol or drugs
- £68 could pay for a week’s worth of travel for our Routes young persons project, making sure we reach young people in their local community