Refer a Family Member to Scottish Families
You can use this form to refer someone into our own family support services or our partner family support services around Scotland.
Scottish Families have five local family support services in: Aberdeenshire, East Dunbartonshire, Fife, Forth Valley and Inverclyde.
We also have partner organisations that we can directly refer into in:
- Dumfries & Galloway (delivered by Being There)
- East Ayrshire (delivered by We are With You)
- Edinburgh (delivered by VOCAL)
- Glasgow – Bridgeton (delivered by Glasgow Recovery Hub)
- Glasgow – Maryhill (delivered by Glasgow Recovery Hub)
- Midlothian (delivered by VOCAL)
- North Ayrshire (delivered by Families affected by addiction)
- North Lanarkshire (delivered by Phoenix Futures)
- Renfrewshire (delivered by Barnardo's)
- South Lanarkshire (delivered by My Support Day)
Outside of these areas we can offer virtual (telephone/online) support through our Telehealth team.
Please discuss, with the Family Member, which service is best suited to them.
This referral will go straight to the appropriate team who will make contact directly.
All data is confidential and will not be shared with any third-party organisations, outside of the appropriate partners, or be used for marketing purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to support people aged 16 and over.