The Family Recovery College is back and starting on the 30th of April!
The college offers a free informal 12-week online course, Understanding Substance Use and Holding on to Hope, for anyone living in Scotland concerned about someone else’s alcohol or drug use. We will support you to build knowledge, skills, and confidence to support yourself and your loved one.
Course Dates and Sessions:
- Week 1: Saturday 30th April (IN PERSON – PAISLEY) – Course Introduction and Panel Discussion
- Week 2: Wednesday 4th May (ONLINE) – Advocacy Session
- Week 3: Wednesday 11th May (ONLINE) – Stigma and Kindness Session
- Week 4: Wednesday 18th May (ONLINE) – Coping and your Heath Session
- Week 5: Saturday 28th May (IN PERSON – PAISLEY) – ‘Understanding Substance Use’ and ‘All About Alcohol’ Session
- Week 6: Wednesday 1st June (ONLINE) – Mental Health and Dual Diagnosis Session
- Week 7: Wednesday 8th June (ONLINE) – Communication Session
- Week 8: Wednesday 15th June (ONLINE) – Communication 2 Session
- Week 9: Saturday 25th June (IN PERSON – PAISLEY) – Communication 3 and ‘Looking Back and Looking Forward’ Session
Please have a chat with us if travelling to Paisley for in-person sessions is a challenge and we will do what we can to help!