COVID – Addictions Counselling Inverness
Covid update –
- Offices are closed to the public.
- Face to Face counselling currently withdrawn – moved to online and telephone
- Service offered – 20 weeks of 50 min sessions
- Existing clients offered further 4 weeks if service near the end.
- New clients – Assessment and Consent carried out over the telephone offered telephone and online counselling Monday 10am – 7.30pm, Tues – Fri 10am – 4pm
If you are struggling with addiction, or would like to understand addiction better, then counselling can help.
We can help you understand your addiction, making helpful choices for your recovery.
We provide a safe, non-judgemental place for you to ask questions, explore the reasons why addiction has become a part of your life, and make choices for positive change.
When a family member is struggling with addiction issues, it can be very difficult for everyone involved.
Even when we are doing the best we can to help, it doesn’t always work out.
By attending counselling, you can gain clarity about the situation, make informed choices about how to move forward, and be supported by someone who isn’t directly involved.
It’s very difficult to care for someone when you have no energy, counselling helps you cope with the ups and downs of modern life.
- Adult Alcohol Treatment
- Adult Drug Treatment
- Family Support - Counselling